Expert bathroom renovation company in Canberra Are you looking for the perfect renovation to upgrade…
Canberra’s Best Bathroom Renovations: How to Give Your Bathroom a New Look
Your leading expert bathroom renovators in Canberra
Are you in the market for a bathroom renovation?
Canberra Bathroom Renovations Specialist is a professional company that can help with your every need. We have been renovating bathrooms for years and know how to get the job done right – on time and on budget.
We want to help you achieve the perfect bathroom for your home. Whether you’re looking for a modern update or a traditional style, we can work with you to create the perfect space for you and your family. Plus, our team is experienced in all aspects of bathroom renovations Canberra, from demolition to tiling – so you can rest assured that everything will be taken care of.
Contact us today for a free consultation at (02) 6130 0747! We would be happy to discuss your needs and give you an estimate for the renovation project.
How to give your bathroom a new look on a budget
Bathroom is a personal and sensitive space in our homes. It is where we spend time getting ready for the day or unwinding after a long one. So, it’s important that this space reflects our taste and style. If you’re not happy with your bathroom, then it might be time for a renovation.
But before you start tearing down walls, it is important to plan and factor in the budget before starting. You can renovate your bathroom on a budget by making small changes that will have a big impact.
- Paint the walls: A fresh coat of paint can make any space look new and clean. If you’re tired of looking at your bathroom walls, then consider painting them a new colour. You can even add some accent wall to give it more personality.
- Replace the fixtures: Another easy and affordable way to update your bathroom is by replacing the fixtures. This includes the faucet, shower head, towel racks, and light fixtures.
- Change the tile: If you have tile in your bathroom, you can change it for something new. This is a more involved project, but it can really change the look of your space. You can either replace the tile entirely or just add accent tiles to give it a new look.
- Add some storage: One way to make your bathroom feel more spacious is by adding some storage. This could mean installing a new medicine cabinet or adding shelves to store towels and toiletries.
- Change the layout: If you’re feeling really ambitious, you can change the layout and create a different feel.
How to renovate your bathroom yourself
Bathroom renovation differs in scope, for a more complex renovation, using a professional contractor is recommended. You can however, renovate your bathroom yourself, some tips on how to achieve that are;
- Assess what needs to be done: take inventory of what needs to be changed or updated in your bathroom. This will help you plan your budget and timeline for the project.
- Create a plan: Once you know what needs to be done, you can start planning how you want to execute the renovation. This includes picking out materials, fixtures, and finishes.
- Get started: Once you have a plan in place, you can start the renovation process. This may involve gutting the bathroom and starting from scratch or making smaller changes like painting and replacing fixtures.
- Finish up: The last step is to put the finishing touches on your bathroom renovation. This includes adding any features for personalization and functionality.
The benefits of hiring a professional bathroom renovation company
Using a professional bathroom renovation company has many advantages such as;
- They will have a team of skilled tradesmen who can execute the renovation to a high standard.
- The company will be able to source materials and fixtures at a discounted rate.
- They will be able to handle all aspects of the renovation from start to finish. This includes dealing with any issues that may arise during the process.
- They will be able to provide a warranty on their workmanship.
What to consider when renovating your bathroom
Before starting a bathroom renovation project, consider;
How much money you are willing to spend.
The amount of time you have to complete the project.
The level of disruption you are willing to tolerate during the renovation process.
How much work you are willing to do yourself.
If you are planning on doing any of the work yourself, make sure you have the necessary skills and knowledge to execute the project perfectly.
The latest trends in bathroom renovations
Some emerging trends that we’ve seen recently regarding bathroom renovations are;
- The increasing popularity of frameless shower screens.
- The use of large format tiles.
- The incorporation of smart technology into the bathroom.
- The trend towards more sustainable and eco-friendly bathrooms.
Why should you choose us?
Canberra Bathroom Renovations Specialist can help you with your bathroom renovation needs. Our team of experts have years of experience in the industry and will be able to guide you through the entire process, from start to finish. We understand that renovating a bathroom can be a daunting task, but with our help, it can be a smooth and stress-free experience. Call us today for a free consultation and let us show you what we can do!
Bathroom Renovations Canberra Specialist
Address: 26 Barry Drive, Canberra ACT 2601
Telephone: (02) 6130 0747