Local bathroom renovators
At Canberra Bathroom Renovations, we do more than just bathroom renovations; we do so much more. From knocking down walls to updating your entire bathroom suite, or perhaps you need the tiling done too? We can turn your idea into a reality.
Our mission is to provide our customers with high-quality building services at affordable prices. Bathroom Renovations Canberra specialises in bathroom renovations, kitchen renovations and all general Canberra renovation work. We know how overwhelming it can be to start a project like this, but our team of skilled professionals are used to caring for the little details that will make your renovation successful. You can rest assured that they are committed to providing total customer satisfaction throughout every step of the process! The quality of workmanship is of utmost importance for Bathroom Renovations Canberra, as they want you to enjoy your renovated space for years to come.
What is a bathroom renovation, and what does it include?
A bathroom renovation is the process of transformative change that revamps the entire look and feel of your bathroom. The existing layout, materials, fixtures and appliances are ripped out to be replaced with new ones. Bathroom renovations can have a huge impact on your home’s value.
The works involved in a bathroom renovation can vary depending on the size and scope of the project. However, typically it includes demolishing existing features like tubs or showers, installing or replacing flooring, redoing walls etc.
The process of renovating a bathroom can be as simple as changing out your existing fixtures and choosing new ones to suit the design you want for your bathroom, or as complex as moving walls to make a better layout.
* Decide on what type of renovation is needed: Do you need to replace any fixtures, do you want a complete redesign?
* Timeframe: How much time can be dedicated to this project and how disruptive will it be?
* Design: What style and layout would suit your home best? Will you go with classic traditions or opt for something more modern that fits in with other technological updates around the house, such as TVs and sound systems.
Reasons for renovating your bathroom
* Change of lifestyle: You may find that it is time to update your bathroom with changes in your life. For example, if you’re starting a family, there are many renovations to make the area more practical and child-friendly. It could be as simple as redoing the flooring or updating fixtures.
* Boost property value: Whether or not you intend to sell your home in the future, renovating your bathrooms will give you some extra cash in hand if you ever choose to move on with selling it. For example, adding an ensuite is considered one of the best ways to add value to a house when putting it up for sale.
* Boost the look of your home: Sometimes, renovations aren’t done to increase property value or add luxury features. They may be intended for looks or other personal reasons, such as giving you more space for storage.
Why hire a professional to renovate your bathroom
Hiring a professional is important because the decisions you make will impact your bathroom for years to come. Renovations aren’t always straightforward, and the process can be extremely complex if there are any electrical or plumbing upgrades involved. This might mean some downtime—days at a time for some jobs, weeks for others—where the bathroom is closed off from being used so that renovations can take place as soon as possible. In this sort of situation, hiring a professional helps to keep things running smoothly and on schedule so that you have access to your bathroom again as soon as it’s finished.
Professionals always know what they’re doing, so you won’t have to worry about your bathroom being left in a mess that requires a lot of additional work on your part. They will also know all of the building codes and bathroom renovation regulations, ensuring that everything is up to code before they leave.
Tips on picking out new fixtures, tiles, and lighting for your renovated space
When picking out fixtures for your new or renovated bathroom, you should consider what’s going to be the most beneficial load-bearing wise. For example, if you have a pedestal sink, that means that your floor can hold more weight than it would if you were to choose one with legs.
When choosing fixtures for your new or renovated bathroom, it is important to look into various quality materials such as ceramic, porcelain or glass tiles instead of low-quality ones like plastic tiles. You should also think about how much light you want in your bathroom before installing lights because different lights are better for different purposes. Many people don’t realise that too much natural light can cause your walls to fade quicker than they would otherwise.
Why Choose Us?
At Canberra Bathroom renovations, we are dedicated to providing our customers with excellent results. We are committed to delivering great quality workmanship and doing it in the quickest time possible. Our goal is to complete your renovation before you know it because we understand how stressful this can be for you. We believe that our people make us different.
We know that customer service is hard to deliver, especially when working on a job where there’s no one watching over our shoulder and expecting everything done yesterday! We promise every time you deal with Canberra Bathroom renovations; it’s always better than the last one.